The Seventh Annual Runabout Rendezvous
July 11, 2015
- What: The Eighth Annual Runabout Rendezvous is an exhibition of wooden boats in Saranac Lake, NY. This is a NON-judged event.
- When: July 11, 2015, from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Where: Lake Flower
- Registration Form
- The Rendezvous is open to the viewing public and is FREE! We encourage anyone with an interest in wooden boats to attend.
- If you wish to exhibit your wooden boat at the Rendezvous, download and print registration form, and pay a $30 registration fee.
The following hotels are located on or near Lake Flower:
- Gauthier’s Saranac Lake Inn 518.891.1950 (has docks)
- Lake Flower Inn 518.891.2130 (has docks)
- Lake Side Motel 518.891.4333
- Adirondack Motel 518.891.2116 (has docks)
- Amanda's Village Motel 518.891.0922
- Best Western Mountain Lake Inn 518.891.1970
- Additional lodging information can be found at the Saranac Lake Chamber of Commerce site here
- We'll update this page with more details about the Rendezvous, including launching, mooring/docking, and parking, as July 11th approaches